The random model thread!

KIIIA

Some of you might know this model :v Finally decided to create it and export it Source.

x6eWwSg.png

Spoiler

For those who don't, it's a big tutorial learning you from scratch how to create/texture/UV unwrap/export a model from Blender to Source.
I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning how to create a model, although the guy goes a bit fast at times, but watching it multiple times will get you more experience anyway.

Available on Blender Cloud or on Steam

Edited by JSadones

• 2 weeks later...

Lxjf5Vp.jpg

A choo choo :D

Blender; Substance D5 + Painter; composited in photoshop + retouched. And ofc, sketchfab

(I know I've been posting a lot in this thread but I wanted to share this one really bad!)

*EDITS*

Staff Picked on Sketchfab

Featured on Blender Nation

Edited by Terri
Featured on Blender Nation

Okay, here goes my last modeling post related to guns for a while :v I fixed up a whole lot of historical errors on the rifle I made earlier, and I think I'm calling this thing done now. Have to make a lowpoly and unwrap the thing though, not looking forward to that part very much;

render_krag.png

I also cooked up some more attachments for it;

render_krag_attach.png

Here's a link to the MoDDb page where this stuff is gonna be included eventually; http://www.moddb.com/mods/severe-defiance-the-invasion-of-norway-1940

Edited by ashton93