The random model thread!

KIIIA

25 minutes ago, JSadones said:

4T8PCfI.png

Taking a break from mapping and trying to focus on learning modelling/texturing.

Gone a long way, if you see what I made a few months ago.... :lol: Going to try to make a high poly and bake it on a low poly tomorrow.

Reveal hidden contents

1FC2C92DC00245447732D3D410A01A2CD1804045

i like the chair. This crate apears a bit ... huge  :D

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Shibou said:

I like this truck, yet its a bit too glossy. In a havana I'd expect it to be a bit more dirty and rusty...

Well these trucks are usually well taken care of judging by the pics you can find.

but I do agree, it's too perfect in some places and some rust wouldn't hurt.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully you guys don't find two posts in a row spammy, but I finished my fourth model today :)

MQY8EUs.png

Model might be a bit tri-heavy, (I probably should have optimized more) but I still reckon it's acceptable for game use. The model depicts a very common medieval weapon, and it was basically a gardening tool modified so it would cut and stab people instead of branches :v

• 3 weeks later...

Tried out photo scanning today! I think the results from the software are insane considering my shoddy camera work and poor lighting conditions :P. I uploaded the model to sketchfab, if anyone's interested.

bS0EWVq.jpg

And here is one of the 20 photographs: 

Spoiler

xlctzZG.jpg

You can see the gravel on the floor which created the foamy outline on the table, I suspect taking more photos from more angles would fix this.

Photos were at ISO 400 and 1 over 4000 shutter speed.

Edit:

aaaand another one:

tgyfrj4.png

On sketchfab, again :D

Edited by Terri
Made a rock too

10 hours ago, El_Exodus said:

That's pretty cool! What software did you use?

Agisoft photoscan to do the processing, it's very good ^^. I did around 1% of the work in the software, it's pretty much all automated.

*edit

Second time around, I masked all my images for far better results, which took a long time

Edited by Terri