WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

Woah, long day! I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it, but now that I did I just HAD to share this!

7GohFSj.jpg

You might be thinking it's just a flat plane palace texture inside the 3D skybox, but nope.

pC36ZVp.jpg

It's actually a model! I'll keep improving the model as I go, but for now I think it doesn't look too bad from long distance. 

I've also added Phong to make the structures look more natural and real, because Phong directs the shading from the sunlight inside the engine and not the texture itself.

Started working on a CS:GO remake of de_piranesi. I simply downloaded the CS:S vmf and worked from there. So far I have deleted all props I didnt have (I dont have CS:S) and started replacing the blank textures with dev textures. When Im done I am going to work on layout and then custom textures.

Here are som screenshots of CT-spawn (which I have textured completely) and the beginning area. If anyone with CS:S could give me a radar pic with all the names that would be great.

EDIT: Also, the two last screenshots are from a weird bug I found when I dropped a flash on the boxes at A.

2015-11-10_00002.jpg

2015-11-10_00003.jpg

2015-11-10_00004.jpg

2015-11-10_00005.jpg

2015-11-10_00006.jpg

2015-11-10_00007.jpg

2015-11-10_00008.jpg

Edited by AxeliNo