WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

Hello, Mapcore! :)

I present to you a little sneak peek of my competitive CS:GO map, Atriosa. I would like to hear your thoughts on the details. It has been tested a lot with my friends but it is not fully detailed and I don't like sending unfinished products. I will be uploading it to the workshop for you guys the next few months.

Note: The map as seen in these screenshots may not look the same in the official release.

mapcore1.jpg

mapcore2.jpg

mapcore3.jpg

mapcore4.jpg

mapcore5.jpg

Edited by Joy
Bad english

3 hours ago, spa said:

rails.jpg

Looks nice but beware of those "tiny" railings, it makes the space look huge. With environments like these its always a good idea to have something relateable in the scene that establishes scale.

I have more of a problem with the vertical railings, to me the space feels quite of the right size.
Such a wide simmetry looks a bit boring though, door at the end is highly impractical.

de_gondola_snap.jpg

This would look a lot better with the props lit, but I had to use fast compile; the normal compile is taking like 20+ hours though, so clearly I've done something wrong here.

Is this a map anyone would be interested in playtesting if I got it optimized properly?

de_gondola_snap2.jpg

Edited by Squeebo