Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

On 18.6.2016 at 2:07 PM, 'RZL said:

@Skybex and I work on a map called cs_concert set in an amphitheater. We've recently added a wall of fame and still need a good amount of pics. If you want a chance to be part of it just PM me some of your pics extravaganza.

The current wall of fame with lots of placeholder pics that wait to be replaced:

PS: It would be best if you looked like a musician (with some sort of instrument), group photos are also welcome. 

To bad I dont look like a musician - more like a mad scientist (on heavy drugs ofc) ...

23 hours ago, Logic said:

Slow and steady wins the race, said the bad mapper...

What is the name and setting of this map?  Looking like a great greybox so far!

38 minutes ago, jUST_RUSH said:

What is the name and setting of this map?  Looking like a great greybox so far!

Not sure about the name yet, but it's loosely based of off my old wip de_complex. Another map with the same name was released not too long ago, so I might not be able to reuse it. Not sure if it's ethical to launch another detailed map under the same name.

The theme is based on The Temple of Isis (the god, not the terrorist group, duh), located on a beautiful island in the Nile (near Philae, Egypt).

Thank you for the kind words :) 

Edited by Logic

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

Not sure about the name yet, but it's loosely based of off my old wip de_complex. Another map with the same name was released not too long ago, so I might not be able to reuse it. Not sure if it's ethical to launch another detailed map under the same name.

The theme is based on The Temple of Isis (the god, not the terrorist group, duh), located on an beautiful island in the Nile (near Philae, Egypt).

Thank you for the kind words :) 

Awesome setting!  Best of luck.  Looking forward to more screens!  I'm stuck on my entire B and mid side so hopefully mappers block isn't contagious ;)

8 hours ago, rosk said:

My current project Quarry. I know that the shadows are a bit inky and black in some places, I need to change my compile settings. The sign is an early version which I know looks extremely out of place at the moment, its just so I could preview the sign and it will be more worn out and rusted (when I finish it).

Things I know I should fix:

* Bombsite markings on the floor * Shadows * More detailing to the warehouses in the foreground and background.

Spoiler

3CgecG4.jpg

yes I am going to make the walls higher.

Looks promising, nice work!

Edited by Utopia

It's beautiful @NATO, I think it's getting time for you to decide what this is, I mean the white is becoming overpowering. You need to apply some color, and I mean like make areas recognisable because of color (see Black Mesa) not just features.