Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Taking a break from Fallout 4 to mess about with source again, this is about as far as I have gotten

S58cTVh.jpg

8 hours ago, Vorontsov said:

What sort of brush did you use for all the black texts?

Created my own using a simple long rectangle, making sure to rotate the brush for each new tag, also changing size and colour. I'll include the brush below. 

Photoshop brush download
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzSnxDs2552VVmNUak9xaDNJcDg

4 minutes ago, Beannie said:

Been working on a Tf2 map for while for the Frontline community update (Hope it becomes a future update) and this is what i have done so far

20160801192923_1.jpg20160801193003_1.jpg20160801193055_1.jpg20160801193155_1.jpg20160801193203_1.jpg

20160801145203_1.jpg

Still in its beta stages , gonna start to detail more after i get more feedback ( last image was something magical that happened to the spy)

This looks really stunning detail-wise, but you need to get it into a tf2maps.net impromptu test ASAP. Just go to the TF2maps Steam group, join the chat, and then type "!add" to see how to add your map into the rotation for the daily testing. There are like 30+ people there at all times so figuring out the system shouldn't be too hard. At the end of the test you can get feedback (along with coordinates for said feedback) at feedback.tf2maps.net. Hope to see you there :)

19 hours ago, Lain said:

This looks really stunning detail-wise, but you need to get it into a tf2maps.net impromptu test ASAP. Just go to the TF2maps Steam group, join the chat, and then type "!add" to see how to add your map into the rotation for the daily testing. There are like 30+ people there at all times so figuring out the system shouldn't be too hard. At the end of the test you can get feedback (along with coordinates for said feedback) at feedback.tf2maps.net. Hope to see you there :)

Thanks for your compliment and warning , i have just added the map in the chat for the imp as you said and made a thread for it in TF2 Maps :)

2 hours ago, LizardPL said:

TLLzolD.jpg

Hlyjl4f.jpg

Middle area of transit.

Trying to get map ready for playtest on this friday. Hope I can make it in time :D

Me Likey , keep it up