[CS:GO] Exotic Places Contest TOP 4 WINNERS

Contratulations to everyone who participated. The bar was set even higher this time and the ammount of quality maps is incredible. This time I couldn't even put my finger on top 6 yet alone top 4. I guess the judges had a very hard time with so many great maps.

Thanks to everyone involved with organizing the contest,  people that took care of the faceit hubs for the entire contest  (you guys are  the quiet heroes) and everyone who helped to deliver great maps either with their feedback, running playtests or with words of encouragement ❤️

7 minutes ago, Ringel said:

They should and they have the permission to do so. Edit{ Right now I am more interested in the score of all participants - especially the top 22- than my own.}

Transparency is very important for a contest.

Transparency of what? arbitrary scores? if the judges post their score it becomes a mess of 'well how could this map get X points more than this in this category!!'

the gradings are basically made up of imperfect subjective opinions, nothing is gained from releasing scores. One of the judges released his scores and it led to half day bitchfest about it.

27 minutes ago, Vaya said:

Transparency of what? arbitrary scores? if the judges post their score it becomes a mess of 'well how could this map get X points more than this in this category!!'

the gradings are basically made up of imperfect subjective opinions, nothing is gained from releasing scores. One of the judges released his scores and it led to half day bitchfest about it.

Good point, never thought about that. At the end it doesnt matter, feedback would be more appricitated and think we can ask for that ourselfs at the judges