Overwatch

Mazy

I really enjoy the artstyle and how each class performs with eachother, going alone is a death sentence in this game as Zenyatta will slap on a orb of discord and then any class can take you down in a few seconds.

In what I've seen for this game though, people call it a TF2 clone because it has classes and the medic has a 'med-gun' but just slapping on the term TF2 clone or even TF2 based game is not really a fair statement to make on Overwatch, at least in my opinion as that game has essentially killed itself over the past couple of years and updates, its comsetics over gameplay now and you can't play on a server without everyone doing a conga line, then getting yelled at because you wanted to play like intended.

• 2 months later...

I think it's fine, the cartoonish style works and the gameplay seems mostly aimed towards casual play, and right now I am seeing lots of people are giving up on Dirty Bomb because of lack of working anticheat (competitive mode is often hackers vs hackers), many issues (you could teleport with a console command ffs), and slow updates, praying that Overwatch being the next big thing ... unless of course Splash Damage fixes the current major issues. But for that to happen, Overwatch needs tools for the competitive scene such as good spectator HUD, demotools, and dedicated server software. However with the outrageous abilities and whatnot, it might just be as fun TF2 competitive: like watching paint dry.

With that said, lets find ways to fall into a coma and wake up in October for the beta ... maybe.

• 1 month later...