Mazy

Overwatch

So happy to finally get this out there :). The response at blizzcon and online has been incredible. I'm up in the clouds right now haha.

For you guys wondering which mapcore people are working on this, we're actually a pretty small environment team of 5, 3 of which are mapcore members (Philipk, HP, and me).

There's a bunch of environment screenshots released in the presskit. I found this website which collected them:

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/pc/galleries/g545d4149dd53d/Overwatch-environments-screenshots/

Hope you guys like it!!

Good job guys, they look gorgeous, top notch maps! I specially liked the japanese one, that colour palette is not usual but looks great and feels cosy :D

Edited by Deh0lise

I'm loving the art direction. The Japanese setting looks so good I want to lick it, and I'm really digging the "neo-London" theme.

Not really my type of game, but I'm always open to try new ones even though I got quite sick of TF2 and mobas.

PS. personal gripes: I'm sorry, was the horrifically bad english "street urchin" accent necessary? And they couldn't have made Reaper's guns look any more useless in the cinematic.

Haha yeah that English girl was so annoying. Nobody, NOBODY says 'loves', plural, here in the UK. It was such a terrible, clichéd version of an English person :P

Just watched the cinematic, looked cool! Very Pixar esque.