Overwatch

Mazy

I'm hooked. Lucio is so much fun!

edit: By the way, has anyone gotten the game to run through steam? I kind of want to play this on my steam link and I need the overlay for the steam controller. I get stuck on 'authenticating' whenever I run the game through the "GameClientApp.exe

Edited by nikkoship

Jumped into my very first game. I'd heard Pharah was fun and it was true. 

Pretty much all of my concerns about this game being busy/noisy weren't well founded, however I will say when combat gets rolling you die very fast and as a beginner right now I'm a tad overwhelmed. I'm sure, however, I'll get the hang of it. It's a beauty and runs well. Can't wait to play more.

Jumped into my very first game. I'd heard Pharah was fun and it was true. 

Pretty much all of my concerns about this game being busy/noisy weren't well founded, however I will say when combat gets rolling you die very fast and as a beginner right now I'm a tad overwhelmed. I'm sure, however, I'll get the hang of it. It's a beauty and runs well. Can't wait to play more.

Right now, it's possible you're playing with very high skill players though, so the game might feel a bit too lethal for beginners. Let the matchmaker learn for a couple hours and it should stabilize.

At the end of the round when you vote for 1 of 4 players who were the best of the bunch and you get voted epic or just the most votes, do you actually get anything or is it just ego rubbing?

Also I really like Bastion's character and the sound he makes when he deploys his ultimate. Very cute :)

Edited by dux

My god Genji is hard to kill:  http://plays.tv/video/56508c8c090a67095a

Love Bastion and Soldier 76 right now, Hanzo was fun to play also. I am in love with the character designs also!

Dude, Genji is SO much fun to use. I love that feeling of spamming throwing stars and coming up with a clutch kill.

I have no clue dux, afaik. it's ego-rubbing. Kinda pointless if that's the case.

For a beta the game feels really good. It is not really perfectly balanced yet tho.

Mei is really worthless, i get why noone ever play her.
Zaryia and Winston feels alittle bit weak.

McCree, Tracer and Genji are a good example of characters i can't kill people with but others rock them!

Looking forward to the finished product, GJ HP!

Edited by Tisky