What I'm Working On

FMPONE

Hi guys :)

So it's summertime for me. That means, I want to create 3 new maps! I'm creating this thread to keep account of these projects and because it should be a fun journey for all, like the voyage to Mordor to throw my free time into a burning inferno.!!!

The screenshots are going to be honest. I've identified that I'm sometimes bad at showing people my in progress work because I want everything to look amazing and perfect and that's not gonna be the way these next few months go down. It's gonna get sloppy up in here.

First, DE_SEASON: (a remake)vT7XBdc.jpgEYq1fnc.jpg

Mn0mdLE.jpg

oo10TVV.jpg

HxxfhnQ.jpg

A3hSQa1.jpg

Next is DE_GRACE, an original map:

pGC1ZID.jpg

WcOEdew.jpg

bcu6oBO.jpg

NtBQeGw.jpg

djd8pgY.jpg

Don't Sue Me Pls: some placeholder art from Dear Esther in there. I also used some neotokyo/Agency stuff that's gonna get replaced.

Third is a humble hostage map with only a rough concept in mind atm. Will begin when the other maps complete.

Have a good day~

I was just thinking a while ago that if Season was to join the top competitive maps in CS:GO, it needs a remake because it has a non-original look. And here we go! a completely new feel!

Will the map be ready in time to join the next operation?

I hope!

Shawns success: 

Remove social life

Remove girlfriend

Remove going outside

Never leave PC

:v

Sweet work dood. I need to stop going outside so I can finish my map too :(

If you removed all of those things I'm still not sure 747 would every release :P bastardo!

as for how to make a lot of stuff, spend 10 years with this editor, stay in good shape, thats the recipe. you need to be fit in order to map. also get an ergonomic mouse and eat healthy. also eat babies.

The screenshots are going to be honest. I've identified that I'm sometimes bad at showing people my in progress work because I want everything to look amazing and perfect and that's not gonna be the way these next few months go down. It's gonna get sloppy up in here.

How dare you post incomplete screenshots of unfinished levels! :lol:

Great work mate, really digging grace.

Every time i see one of your new maps, I want to play CS:GO. Then i remember i don't really like CS:GO.

One suggestion for that entrance : http://i.imgur.com/A3hSQa1.jpg

Make the "grass pebbles" ground be a glass window ground, and create a 3D diorama below : water, green plants, lights... http://poozers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Details-ground-floor-vestibule-Central-tree-of-life-modern-Glass-Stair-Railing-wooden-staircase-design-indoor-garden.jpg

Also, i'm not sure the Red is working here...