What I'm Working On

FMPONE

This looks great man.  In response to the dirty bricks comment, I've seen plenty of office spaces that look similar to this, so I don't see this being much of an issue.

Alternatively, what I do notice, being an HVAC Design Engineer myself, those red pipes that appear to be fire sprinkler pipes are going right through what appears to be structural beams.  This almost never happens as the structural beams are too important.  I know this is a "realism" comment that doesn't factor in too much to a "fake" game, but just something I noticed as someone who works in the construction field.  It also looks like a handful of pipes just end into a structural beam, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I would elbow them into the wall so they appear to be going somewhere else.

Anyways, shit looks good man.

I so feel like an engineer now since I said the same but don't study anything alike  :cool:

This looks great man.  In response to the dirty bricks comment, I've seen plenty of office spaces that look similar to this, so I don't see this being much of an issue.

Alternatively, what I do notice, being an HVAC Design Engineer myself, those red pipes that appear to be fire sprinkler pipes are going right through what appears to be structural beams.  This almost never happens as the structural beams are too important.  I know this is a "realism" comment that doesn't factor in too much to a "fake" game, but just something I noticed as someone who works in the construction field.  It also looks like a handful of pipes just end into a structural beam, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I would elbow them into the wall so they appear to be going somewhere else.

Anyways, shit looks good man.

I so feel like an engineer now since I said the same but don't study anything alike  :cool:

Ha.  Being in construction, its just second nature for me to look for those sort of things anytime I go anywhere, offices, restaurants, etc.  Consequently I do it in game as well, and sometimes it bugs me when things are done that clearly would never been done in real life.  My own little form of OCD.

A common complaint about this map is the long CT rotation time. Is that being addressed in any way or is the layout pretty much the same?

Either way, visually it looks great. Hopefully Season will finally be adopted internationally when this comes out.

A common complaint about this map is the long CT rotation time. Is that being addressed in any way or is the layout pretty much the same?

Either way, visually it looks great. Hopefully Season will finally be adopted internationally when this comes out.

Probably gonna keep the layout the same. It's a beloved map, easiest way for me to lose all of my support would be to change too much.

Here's some more ref I've been using for the project, since that was fun for me to share last time

QgyX7sZ.jpg

FMNvPo9.jpg

xKHsG13.jpg

mA7nfkP.jpg

EbXYaUj.jpg

HAV7kYc.jpg

uCUdSRf.jpg

uCUdSRf.jpg

Thought that was a screenshot at first....in fact I'm still not sure that it isn't O_O

Anyway, sweet ref images~

I cant wait until some big company does a April fools joke where they take a bunch of real life scenes and put stuff that makes it look like a video game would have then claim its a next gen game engine. So when I see stuff like this it makes me smile. I can't tell if this a photograph or not atm LOL

Edited by Castle