What I'm Working On

FMPONE

Good stuff, man! Some really cool shapes going on in the Season remake but I think the red in the "labs" makes the area a bit too sci-fi/techy but I'm sure there's plenty of experimentation left for the look.

The Grace stuff looks nice but I'm a bit worried about the maneuvrability of that displacement terrain.

The more people on Mapcore the better! We might have to donate to handle server costs tho O_O

Good stuff, man! Some really cool shapes going on in the Season remake but I think the red in the "labs" makes the area a bit too sci-fi/techy but I'm sure there's plenty of experimentation left for the look.

The Grace stuff looks nice but I'm a bit worried about the maneuvrability of that displacement terrain.

Really good feedback, thank you Puddy. I share the same concerns about Grace, I know I'm gonna have to clip it extremely well

Next CSGO map pack: Operation FMPONE...  :v

From the screenshots, it looks like the maps have their assets and details created already; did you already block out the layouts? Planning on changing any of season? (noticed pit at B was missing)

haven't been able to attend the play tests recently but I gotta try out the new season!

Edited by kinggambit

de_season... screens 1 to 4 are okay (~cs_agency style), but I dislike this bombsite. Looks like you used Portal textures. Even if the visibility is pretty good, I think this is too clean, I can't feel any battlefield.

You are doing a nice work to bring a new soul to this map anyway.

Edited by PouletFurtif