Mazy

Overwatch

20 hours ago, Tisky said:

Well shit, if anyone playing on EU wanna team up and have fun, give me a holler! Tiskaite#2692

I'm gonna add you even though you said "..and have fun", it's not how game's are mean't to be played! ;) I haven't played OW too much lately, just occasionally.

Me and my friends (we all grew up with blizzard games) played the new map for like many many hours yesterday, the whole time we were nerding out over all the small details. Like the meal "Death Wings" in the Snaxxaramas, and the protoss drones mining the minerals in the Starcraft section. You can tell alot of love went into the map, I want this place to exist in real life. Anyone who worked on this here, incredible work! It's really inspiring seeing all the work and love that went into this, y'all are experts at your craft. I would love to hear some sort of "making of" or behind the scenes of this map. Overwatch maps do such a great job of storytelling/worldbuilding, it's so rare for me to want to simply walk around and explore a multiplayer FPS map.

I lost it when I found this little detail, I love this stuff! :D

ScreenShot_18-01-23_18-25-38-000.jpg.7810a9e21332b1791b998e38fed1d290.jpg

Edited by nikkoship