e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

There was this _| scoping clip from Fallen recently, but on Reddit they explained how there is a real possibility of a bug since the GOTV demoes are too slow to record a lot of the pro reactions and is using a grid-based calculation for mimicking these moves instead.

However, I am pretty sure that some pros are cheating and welcome all additional anti-cheat measures. Flusha has by far the most strange clips, though - I really wonder about him.

feedback on thrill:

A = Open Space Bombsite; B = Closed Quarters Bombsite... While it is an ignored custom, everybody subcoinsiously expects it to be that way. Obviously it's a little different with unorthodox maps like Nuke.

Please Fix

Any history in this?

Just something that seems somewhat common. Most maps tend to have a rush site and a more tactical site. And since corridors are good for hiding a teams advance, the rush site is generally more of an interior or enclosed site. On many maps it also happens to be the B site. 

So I found this post on reddit about the workshop voting manipulation, but it was quickly deleted. However, the user made a pastebin of it:

http://pastebin.com/Pwu4JHXV

If true, it is amazing how so much of all the terrible problems surrounding CSGO can be traced back to gambling in some way. It really is the root of corruption...

Edited by RivFader

47 minutes ago, RivFader said:

So I found this post on reddit about the workshop voting manipulation, but it was quickly deleted. However, the user made a pastebin of it:

If true, it is amazing how so much of all the terrible problems surrounding CSGO can be traced back to gambling in some way. It really is the root of corruption...

Wow, it's hard to believe stuff like this actually happens. Now I'm even more glad most of these sites are getting shut down. E-sports gambling in general needs some serious regulation. Simply insane and unbelieveable.

9 hours ago, RivFader said:

There are also "steam communities" that reward people for upvoting Greenlight games that pay the group for the boost. They raffle steam keys and shit to their users who mob vote games regardless of content to join the raffles.

9 hours ago, RivFader said:

Also made a screenshot of a guy admitting he gets paid for it.

cs_mansion_workshop_ads_1.PNG

Double standards..

Edited by El_Exodus