Overwatch

Mazy

Feels so awesome to have this out there now, the reaction overall has been really positive. This blizzcon was fucking amazing, I was really high on life throughout the entire weekend, talking with all those people that played the game during the show was one of the best experiences I've ever had, everyone loved it.

It's really humbling to work with this team, I can tell you guys that every single one of us is really passionate for this project and we're doing exactly the game we wanna play. I've learnt more in this last year, than in my whole career combined too, mainly due to working with all these talented mofos that surround me.

So happy to finally get this out there :). The response at blizzcon and online has been incredible. I'm up in the clouds right now haha.

For you guys wondering which mapcore people are working on this, we're actually a pretty small environment team of 5, 3 of which are mapcore members (Philipk, HP, and me).

There's a bunch of environment screenshots released in the presskit. I found this website which collected them:

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/pc/galleries/g545d4149dd53d/Overwatch-environments-screenshots/

Hope you guys like it!!

The work is awesome! Dope High quality stuff! Gratz for that. But I'm not attracted with the AD. I saw lots of complains on the animations.

I know that I was blonde back when I had hair. I just didn't know I was THAT blonde because after all these years here I finally realized that these guys aren't the same person.

woah.gif

Also, just because I'm not convinced that doesn't mean that I think the game sucks. It's fucking obvious you guys worked very hard on this so props for that. I hope the game will do well and maybe HP can hook me up with a friends and family invite to make me a believer :P

What's wrong with Warcraft, Diablo and Starcraft? Great games. Even Hearthstone is good fun. We don't talk about Diablo 3, though.

I don't like their art style with Warcraft and I can't stand mmorpgs.

Diablo 3 when it was coming out really tickled me because I really like the art, but I just don't like those mouse mashers games.

Also I quite suck at rts, although I like them, I only was able to finish General's campaigns.

This one, as observed by many others before me, seems too much of a mish-mash of genres (also characters to me look too dissimilar), consider that I can't stand mobas and also couldn't get into TF2 when I played it…

Edited by blackdog