Minesoft...Microcraft...you decide

Izuno

I wanted to say the same as sentura :D

What's the point in having the money if not spending it, I would get a villa of some sort as well… nothing that opulent tho, I don't like that sort of thing. But I'd want a personal basketball court XD

Well, I've never been into gossip but it's gonna be interesting what he'll do next

Edited by blackdog

Honestly, I looked at the photo's and I don't see why it's worth 70 million. It has no personality and no identity when you look at it from outside. I've seen far more impressive houses for a lot less money. Besides, like Vilham said, build your own thing. Man, I would build me house with an arcade hall, theater, game room and a fucking underground bat cave.

Or spend the money on cool useful projects instead (See what Evil Mask did with his paypal money for example). One notable thing notch did with his minecraft money is funding AoW3, and thats that. 

Yeah, I would buy a game studio and play developer and everyone would hate me for it.

Or even better, I would use the money to track down developers and reboot defunct studios to have them make sequels to the games I love. So I would reboot Bullfrog for Dungeon Keeper, Black Isle for Fallout 3, Westwood for Command & Conquer, Vigil for Darksiders 3 and so on.