• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mirror's Edge:   HAHAHA It worked! Look at my Mapcore mug at 1:53. LAWL. Didn't know if it was actually gonna make it Yay happy to show we're still alive and kicking!     Star Wars Battlefr

Yay, so glad finally being able to talk about what I'm working on     Also there's already some gameplay footage out there (it's in German though):  

Rainbow Six Siege looks dope (Go Team Havoc)!

AC Unity: first look was great but I'm afraid that cheesy AI behaviors and dialogues will ruin the immersion for me.

No Man's Sky is looking more and more impressive - pretty much to the point of disbelief considering that this is such a small studio developing it. I'm still trying to find out what exactly the gameplay is going to be though...

No Man's Sky just looks absolutely insane. Has it been linked in this thread? It's the first trailer in a long time to send shivers down my spine.

That's some serious sick shit. I read an extensive preview a while back but never figured it would look like this. Very impressive indeed. 

Also, everything is procedural.

2nd game announcement involving YAGER is Dreadnought:

Yay, so glad finally being able to talk about what I'm working on :)

pk3BaYd.jpg

Also there's already some gameplay footage out there (it's in German though):

Edited by penE

Rainbow Six Siege looks dope (Go Team Havoc)!

AC Unity: first look was great but I'm afraid that cheesy AI behaviors and dialogues will ruin the immersion for me.

No Man's Sky is looking more and more impressive - pretty much to the point of disbelief considering that this is such a small studio developing it. I'm still trying to find out what exactly the gameplay is going to be though...

On R6 Siege...I didn't realize at first that it was a recording of people playing the game, not ingame voice over simulating what a hostage rescue scenario would be like.  IOW, my first reaction to the VO was "WTF this is way to casual. Kinda like The Division."  But then it made more sense that it was the voices of gamers playing the games and Ubisoft wanted you to get that.  Except they were a little to formal.   Arg, tough to get that right.

tl;dr: looks sweet.