Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

e-freak

I'm really getting sick of hackers. Before I never wasn't sure. But I have seen so many spin bots lately.
And what I don't get, spin bots should be easy to detect by a VAC system.

if a player kills someone, and he killed one before in the last second and he rotates more then 15 full rotations a second... something like that (a bit more complex, but hey, it should be possible).

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Tuesday, October 04, 2016 at 0:42 PM, clankill3r said:

I'm really getting sick of hackers. Before I never wasn't sure. But I have seen so many spin bots lately.
And what I don't get, spin bots should be easy to detect by a VAC system.

if a player kills someone, and he killed one before in the last second and he rotates more then 15 full rotations a second... something like that (a bit more complex, but hey, it should be possible).

There's that and the fact that an overwatch case with spin bot are kinda obvious, which lead to uninameous and fast verdicts

4 hours ago, laminutederire said:

There's that and the fact that an overwatch case with spin bot are kinda obvious, which lead to uninameous and fast verdicts

I heard there are also cheats that can make it impossible for you to get to overwatch. I don't know if they are spin bots or what but that's what I heard. This makes it even more difficult to get banned. 

I don't know if this is true but my gut says that there are some serious problems in csgo's security. I mean that things that should be protected aren't safe at all.

15 hours ago, Dosentti said:

I heard there are also cheats that can make it impossible for you to get to overwatch. I don't know if they are spin bots or what but that's what I heard. This makes it even more difficult to get banned. 

I don't know if this is true but my gut says that there are some serious problems in csgo's security. I mean that things that should be protected aren't safe at all.

There is a serious problem with society as well when so many people cheat...

There may be an issue with the number of reports. Like sometimes people report each other whenever someone land more than two headshots in one round, which overload the overwatch system with a lot of people not cheating, allowing cheaters to pass through even more

Bad news to top it off as well, it's also massively exploitable. You can spray one side of a transparant brush and it won't be visible on the other side. So you can hide behind the spray with perfect vision

r5kta0wfw57vpet9epla.png

And there's also other exploits such as confusing players by placing a spray near common cover to trick players into thinking they see an enemy, wasting ammo and giving themselves away. See in the link.

https://clips.twitch.tv/anomalyxd/EnthusiasticHerdStrawBeary