e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I have no problems with the new sounds. I do have with sprays in competitive, it's to distracting for me. Also I prefer the hl1 way where you could make your own sprays. But valve cares to much about making money...

One day they will make a system where you have to pay to play without Russians...

1 hour ago, clankill3r said:

Also I prefer the hl1 way where you could make your own sprays. But valve cares to much about making money...

There's a more important reason why custom sprays are a bad idea, imo. 

347.jpg

Furthermore, I can imagine the amount of NSFW sprays that would emerge would be a deal breaker as well.

6 hours ago, Vorontsov said:

They're good, just hard to distinguish from one another.

Therefore; not good. You say it yourself, hard to distinguish. That means they are worse. The old ones were perfectly distinguishable. It's, like, important to hear what weapons people have.

3 hours ago, DrywallDreams said:

oh my god valve just dropped new inferno like it's nothing

86NYWRe.jpg

cute little easter egg at A.  

This isnt the final version of inferno though correct? There seems to be some areas that are unfinished.

I see reddit is represented by a user here :D

It's scary how little people know about development, and that people can't see how much love has been given to this game in the last year. Compared to my first year in CS:GO it's been huge! And I have loved every gun sound almost, very good change especially technically, but also recognizable AK sounds ++. 

People need to realize, especially after the broken animation update, that Valve doesn't want to make huge gameplay changes fast. It's impossible to know if one fix breaks something else. Anyone with a reasonable grasp of development knows this, but gamers always know better... :?

Now I am damn excited to try the new Inferno :-D