Looking for people that are aspiring to work in the game industry

Sprony

Doesn't matter if you want to become a Level Designer, Environment Artist, Programmer or whatever. If this is you, please reply with the role you are aiming for. This will help me in developing something new for the Core. Sorry for being vague. But I can't really say much at this time without ruining the surprise. I'll update this thread as things progress. Also, please, no off topic replies. If you have any inquiries you can PM me directly.

Thank you!

EDIT: Now that the cat is out of the bag, check this post I've just made:

For those of you that are wondering what the purpose of this thread is, you can see the results here. The first was well liked so I'll continue this. Each time, I'll cover a different role. Based on the role I choose, I'll select anyone from this thread who has ambitions towards that role. After a group chat, I'll collect all your questions and get them answered. So please, feel free to keep this going guys. 

@Pro people, hit me up if you are interested in doing one for the community.

Edited by Sprony