[CS:GO]de_zoo

Squad

• 2 months later...

found it!, he's not looking too happy btw :/

what happend to the smaller fishtank in the last screenshot? kinda liked that one. otherwise looks great man :)

I didn't really like it the way it was, but since that area could probably use some cover I may put it back in (or something similar).

I like to overall look but I think it's too clean. Of course it would be illogical for a zoo to be a mess but it could benefit from some stains, water damage, cracks, a bit of litter. Something to distract. Also, the second shot needs more chairs and tables. Now they look lonely and out of place.

I like to overall look but I think it's too clean. Of course it would be illogical for a zoo to be a mess but it could benefit from some stains, water damage, cracks, a bit of litter. Something to distract. Also, the second shot needs more chairs and tables. Now they look lonely and out of place.

You're right about the cleanliness, I'll do something about it.

About the second shot, it's not a cafe terrace, just supposed to be a table where a few employees of the zoo were having a small break.

I'm not a fan of the big target decals. Might be better to work in a special signs of animals that leads you to the site. For example Alligator for A site, and Bear for B.

Interesting idea, as long as it would be very obvious that these animal signs refer to bombsite A or B.

Thanks for all the feedback so far everyone!

You're right about the cleanliness, I'll do something about it.

About the second shot, it's not a cafe terrace, just supposed to be a table where a few employees of the zoo were having a small break.

Yeah, I figured as much, but still looks out of place though. Perhaps a sign or something that says personnel only, smoking area or something like that. Maybe it's just me but the minute I saw that screenshot it was the first thing that came to mind. Which is a waste, since there's so much cool stuff going on.