What are you playing now?

Sentura

• 2 weeks later...

trying to pay some bf3, but god damn does that game have a gnarly, trollish community of little psychopaths. seriously thinking about ditching it since almost every server i visit has some homo either destroying their own teams' vehicles, retards ramming anything they can hit with fighter jets or people screaming meaningless shit :(

if anyone knows a good server (playing from the netherlands) i'd be more then happy to try it out tho, game itself is amazing and full of win. :/

trying to pay some bf3, but god damn does that game have a gnarly, trollish community of little psychopaths. seriously thinking about ditching it since almost every server i visit has some homo either destroying their own teams' vehicles, retards ramming anything they can hit with fighter jets or people screaming meaningless shit :(

if anyone knows a good server (playing from the netherlands) i'd be more then happy to try it out tho, game itself is amazing and full of win. :/

You're unlucky, I was playing BF3 MP for the first time few days ago and each play was fun except that one TDM level that looks like docks/port with containers and one building that looks like a hangar. I was easy target there with crapy weapon, I thought that I'm the only guy that's a beginer there. 

BTW Right now I'm playing Syndicate and it's not so bad game as reviews say. Some things fail there but it is possible to like this game (except that glow bloom). It could be a nice game if had few more months to polish... I see that publisher was pressing the team, it went a bit uninspired.

You're unlucky, I was playing BF3 MP for the first time few days ago and each play was fun except that one TDM level that looks like docks/port with containers and one building that looks like a hangar. I was easy target there with crapy weapon, I thought that I'm the only guy that's a beginer there. 

BTW Right now I'm playing Syndicate and it's not so bad game as reviews say. Some things fail there but it is possible to like this game (except that glow bloom). It could be a nice game if had few more months to polish... I see that publisher was pressing the team, it went a bit uninspired.

I really want to play syndicate, but no amount of persuasion will ever get me to install origin.

I really want to play syndicate, but no amount of persuasion will ever get me to install origin.

I borrowed it from the office, it's not on my email, thank God ;)

well, if you have any favorite's, i'd like to know 'em :)

just entered a few other games, but no gameplay at all because of lvl 2332 baserapers. maybe its just western europe that has a high concentration of douchebags. would definitley explain hitler :(

Play it on hardcore only. Far less idiots (but still there).