Mutiny

• 1 month later...

This is surely coming along well, the style is interesting. This reminds me of Houtouwan, China. Now, I'm assuming the skybox is not final. If it is, then I'd recommend a custom one. The overall layout seems interesting, and this map certainly has a chance. I wish you well in your future development on Cache's sister map.

Edited by Wintrius

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, MadsenFK said:

Thanks mate, will get them sorted!

52 minutes ago, fewseb said:

You forgot to include a kv file for the map, you may think that is insignificant but as it stands the default ST6 CT player models are camo green and dark grey which blends in with a lot of your map.

Cheers for pointing that out!

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Maginot [Wingman]
      Hello everybody!
      I'm creating a map (based on the Maginot Line) for the Wingman's Contest - provided by Source Engine's Discord.

I started the map 3 weeks ago and I'm on the detailing phase, slowly progreeding area by area, worried with the time left. I decided to follow this strategy: detail 75% of every area and after that (and gaining some time) I'd put some final touches + polishment + optimization.  

I wonder, should I keep doing it in a hurry or is it better to make it with no rush and patience (losing the deadline)? There's still a lot to do and I'd like to hear your opinions...
      • 25 replies