1. SO the blue goo is being pumped from the crater into the station, you can see the pipe spreads out into too pipes which then release the blue goo down in a water wall type way. But the main pump which is the bomb target seems to not be pumping to the goo from the where ever the waterfall goes, but pumping into the pit from the ceiling, im guessing somebody flipped the texture on accident here.
2. This door, while somebody already pointed out the bizarre stairs, you can also see through the world on the bottom, I also kept getting stuck on the little lights and the pallets hanging around in these areas, needs to clipped, like every other area already is.
3. in the pipe hallway near the death pit, you have a Geiger counter sound effect, without an actual Geiger counter there, you can claims its the machine next the railing, put the sound is clearly not coming from that. Also, while most of the time, the death pits will begin damaging you without even touching the goo, there's multiple areas where the goo is used under greats that should be close enough that it would harm you, if the death pit goo is anything to go by, this goo surely is mysterious.
4. The death pit near ct spawns lags my pc, presumably because of all the mist, not a huge problem but its there.
5. Im not really sure what you were trying to convey with all these random wood panels and sheet metal scraps lying around. This is supposed to be a secret mountain base, but theres holes in the glass and random scraps lying everywhere, was it supposed to have been attacked before? Is the goo breaking things?
6. im having problems in general trying to pin down what you were doing with the base, the ts came up from a cave, that has wood panels for walking and is lit by torches, but they come in through a fence with no entrances for the people who, you know would have to light those torches. They also seemingly came up into a loading dock area, but I struggle to see how a truck would get through that cave.I guess maybe the giant industrial elevators are meant to bring things to the cave? its hard to tell because nothing labeled as to there function, or even what it is.
Its also got the sub-zero problem where none of the areas you actually fight in really look like there doing anything, its a whole lot of metal hallways, not a whole lot of "people work here" vive going on, now obviously its better than subzero, because there are ares you can see where people work. (Although question why two of the leading scientists would choose to have their offices right next to an open vat of toxic materials, but whatever its an evil volcano base)
7. I have no idea where this map is, in relation to the world. All the text is English and the FBI are the cts, but why are the two named scientists German?, Also outside of Hawaii, America doesnt exactly have that many active Volcanoes. ID also argue that if the map is set in America, the Anarchists would be a better choices for T-side, given that the company is selling blue goo as water and also fucking up the environment, they would match better. Also the moon looks weird because the moon sprites have always look weird, you would be better off taking the sprite and putting onto the actual skybox texture it self, as source doesnt display the moon like it does the sun, so the moon looks like its floating 50 feet away from the base itself.
Other than that, pretty good, nice work on custom texture and such, nice sound work, nice idea for a theme, moderately executed, and as I said previously, blue goo texture is pretty good.