7 hours ago, Corwin said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I really don't care if it looks like Brest or not! It's your stuff, and gameplay first! It's not like anybody will complain or even notice. Keep up the good work!

Consider my previous post as an overall explanation of our design :)

19 hours ago, Vaya said:

Theme/Name - we've deviated a little from the original idea to make the gameplay and looks of the map better - the river running through the centre of the map has been drained as it turned out you can't have 2 different levels of water in the same leaf - source screws up the rendering of this. 

Water in Source is a bitch :P It's possible to fake it though, as I did in Zoo. I'd have to look at the vmf again to see how it's done, let me know if you're interested.

:lol: I think we've had a large advantage in getting our general layout down so fast. I think the contest will start heating up over the next couple weeks as people get further on with their projects.

Lizard and terri are awesome though, I'm at work all day and keep coming back to something new and amazing.

Guys this looks awesome. Looks even better than the original content.

Have any of you ever thought on creating some video tutorials or something like that, explaining how you achieve these kind of results on Source?

Patreon, Gumroad? I'd pay for that.

@Squad It goes for you as well.

4 minutes ago, paranoidMonkey said:

Have any of you ever thought on creating some video tutorials or something like that, explaining how you achieve these kind of results on Source?

After deadline I will definitely do post-mortem kinda post on my blog :)

2 hours ago, paranoidMonkey said:

Never really considered that. I might do something similar like what LizardPL said and/or release the vmf if anyone is interested.
Thanks for taking an interest btw :)

15 minutes ago, zastels said:

I like your fog, are you using directional or fog blend? I'm not currently too satisfied with my own fog but I like yours. 

Right now, directional one. I'm using fogui to find the best parameters.