We tested the timings on the map last night using a local dedicated server terri is running. They work well in principle just need more cover and people to test  overall gameplay

If you are interested in some informal playtests (including your own maps) add terri or I. We'll have a couple nights between now and the end of the contest.

Man this looks great. I hope you keep the idea of open, wide and large-sized design. I love such maps because they give players so many possible decisions. And we have enough good cluster-maps already in DOI :)

Btw. i would gladly join playtest if i have time. I was btw. the one who once joined your server and messed around with the earliest version of the map :) (i thought at that time that it would bs great if map will be larger. It seems like it did?)

Edited by MeisterYoon

hopefully retaining the greybox-feeling in the full map but the fact we're applying the artpass in a oner may change the feeling a bit. You're certainly welcome at any playtesting to let us know how we're doing :)