Epic Games & MapCore's Unreal Tournament Level Design Contest Discussion

7 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

Collab bro ? Bro collab ? Collab ? Collab ? Collab ?????

Let%27s_collab_bro.jpg

I mean let's face it, first stage is a grey box dev map. I've seen you post your work on these forums for years. I think I can judge your capabilities, this is definitely something you can handle dude. I hope you can spend some time on it and deliver!

12 hours ago, FMPONE said:

I mean let's face it, first stage is a grey box dev map. I've seen you post your work on these forums for years. I think I can judge your capabilities, this is definitely something you can handle dude. I hope you can spend some time on it and deliver!

I tink i'll pass it tbh, I already have too many projects going on :( , I really have to stay focused on my actual projects ^^

Edited by RaVaGe

55 minutes ago, metalo12 said:

How i wish i could start whiteboxing already :( My laptop can't run the engine properly, i have to wait till weekends to use my PC <sad>

I sympathize my laptop also has trouble running it..

Interestingly enough the 4.11 engine works fine while the UT4 editor lags so much. Maybe that could be a way for you to start?

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.