Star Wars

Sprony

2 hours ago, dux said:

The end is the best part.

Do you enjoy anything dude? ;)

This looks cool! Not a fan of some of the dialogue but I'm excited for anything Star Wars. Looking forward to seeing this with my family in December!

Edited by PogoP

4 hours ago, PogoP said:

Do you enjoy anything dude? ;)

This looks cool! Not a fan of some of the dialogue but I'm excited for anything Star Wars. Looking forward to seeing this with my family in December!

No I really mean the end was the best part with Hamill just staring you down lol

Haven't seen the new Star Wars yet, was just mildly interested. Saw the trailer for Rogue One and I'm much more interested, dunno why but I feel a slightly different approach. The guy on Emergency Awesome says they are going a bit more faithful to the original movies.

Looks interesting, because it's a spin-off film I wasn't expecting much of this but it does look good. I expect it'll be much less laden with flashy epic set pieces like the main series and will focus more on telling a strong story. It'll also be cool to see an actual return to some of the more classic stuff. I noticed they brought back the old stormtroopers (if you didn't notice they're quite a bit different in The Force Awakens)...

Cfd7BbaW8AE5Ph0.jpg

Cfd7BbkWcAEgJbk.jpg

• 4 months later...