Sprony

Star Wars

Since more and more stuff is being leaked I figured it's about time to give this a thread of it's own. I for one, am really looking forward to this new installment. Also, these leaked concepts (if they are real) are getting me all hyped. Enjoy!

39965fa.jpg

b9b19b7.jpg

b7b1d1b.jpg

ac3ccc4.jpg

bc8db92.jpg

e0b8f34.jpg

e79951d.jpg

36837bc.jpg

95ca8af.jpg

0e882f9.jpg

fe67586.jpg

After seeing these for the first time i realize that they are actually making a movie. for some reason i guess deep down i always thought it was to good to be true.

I couldn't care less about the Star Wars franchise, I respect it's legacy but it never really spoke to me.

This looks good tho, can't wait to see the dozen mile lines this will create on premiere day.

I remember watching the Star Wars trilogy with my little brother at my nan and grandad's house on VHS when I was little. It will always have a special place in my heart because of that!

Anyway, really looking forward to this. I kinda don't wanna see any more info on this from now on!

I'm like HP. But I watched the trilogy on VHS, my dad had that… and loads of other good movies (I first watched Platoon when I was 12 I think).

I remember I got a bit into Star Wars at that time, then I grew up a bit, started reading sci-fi, watching Alien… and Star Wars completely lost it's appeal, I really dislike this sci-fantasy theme it has. But I generally like the ships and vehicles.

Edited by blackdog

I remember watching the Star Wars trilogy with my little brother at my nan and grandad's house on VHS when I was little. It will always have a special place in my heart because of that!

Anyway, really looking forward to this. I kinda don't wanna see any more info on this from now on!

I always watched movies with my father and he rented this for us. The first was amazing as a child but then my uncle took me to comic conventions cultivating the nerd in me and later showed me The Empire Strikes back at his place. This was extra special because he had it on Laserdisc and I was hooked every since. Sure, there's stuff I dislike but TESB is in my top 10 favorite movies of all time. I wanted to be Han Solo so bad!

43b60f5ed1ec6219_large.jpg