[CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

ElectroSheep

Respect! Looks really cool.

I would, suggest doing something with it to make it a little bit less Castley, or generic. Maybe rains? Snow? Fire? Night? Just a thought. Really bright and happy is cool too though. It needs a little "something" to set it apart IMO. Can't wait to see your progress on this one Valentin!

I opened the thread. That's when tragedy struck. My uncontrollable erection shot forth like a bullet, limiting the amount of blood flowing to my brain. That's when I fell unconcious. When I awoke, in a haze, I found that I had climaxed several times.

Or in less disgustingly graphic words: bravo, good sir. Bravo. Looks really neat. :) 

I opened the thread. That's when tragedy struck. My uncontrollable erection shot forth like a bullet, limiting the amount of blood flowing to my brain. That's when I fell unconcious. When I awoke, in a haze, I found that I had climaxed several times.

Or in less disgustingly graphic words: bravo, good sir. Bravo. Looks really neat. :)

I've never seen cumming described so eloquently as this.

Thanks guys !

AWESOME! I remember playin the map in its early days :D It turned out great! What layout changes did you made after the playtests? I remember some areas where flawed, but cant remember which :D

We made B more accessible for the T and added a new window spot to help assault on A. Also because of the set dressing, some new covers are coming. A new small access will come fo B soon too.

Respect! Looks really cool.

I would, suggest doing something with it to make it a little bit less Castley, or generic. Maybe rains? Snow? Fire? Night? Just a thought. Really bright and happy is cool too though. It needs a little "something" to set it apart IMO. Can't wait to see your progress on this one Valentin!

As I a scot I can tell you that the map is massively unrealistic without rain

Also what's up with the burnt out car? it's not a 3rd world country here  :lol: