FMPONE

DE_GWALIOR

As mentioned earlier, looks absolutely stunning and it's an amazingly fun map as well!

Awesome work, FMPONE and Kikette!

Good luck with the contest! I'll be sure to vote for you guys :)

Hah! Almost couldn't recognize it, the mockup looked pretty abstract, but this is gorgeous.

And yeah, absolutely loved the layout when we playtested it, one of the most fresh and original playing CS maps I've tried in ages.

GJ dudes~

Very nice, looks awesome!

You guys could give that main building (the one on the first screenshot) a bit more polish imo. Right now it looks like a bunch of cylinders with trimsheet textures applied :P Get some windows and maybe a more interesting roof line in there. Should be worth the effort since it seems to be the main point of interest in the map.

Another thing I'd do is to take it easy on that trim model being used on the building in the right, it gets repetitive very fast: utk2UzB.jpg

Looks much better when you have large clean surfaces (for breathing spaces) with the occasional trimwork. The guy on the right here is a great example: l6zD9DJ.jpg

Very nice, looks awesome!

You guys could give that main building (the one on the first screenshot) a bit more polish imo. Right now it looks like a bunch of cylinders with trimsheet textures applied :P Get some windows and maybe a more interesting roof line in there. Should be worth the effort since it seems to be the main point of interest in the map.

Another thing I'd do is to take it easy on that trim model being used on the building in the right, it gets repetitive very fast: http://i.imgur.com/utk2UzB.jpg

Looks much better when you have large clean surfaces (for breathing spaces) with the occasional trimwork. The guy on the right here is a great example: http://i.imgur.com/l6zD9DJ.jpg

Good crit, I wasn't planning on us doing this one thing since I felt it was "good enough", but we can go ahead and do it now that you've suggested adding some more detail. Thanks >: D

Edited by FMPONE

You will get my vote twince If I could ! Even thrice If you move on as_oilrig as your next project :P

Otherwise. Here's my review.

and

Indeed, looks very good. Maybe a little more detail on the background/3d skybox would be good- looks a quite empty (http://i.imgur.com/oKPAZd7.jpg)

Thanks!

I'll make some changes

Edited by FMPONE