WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Marcos

I know this is scrub stuff compared to you guys, but it's the first ever map I've started work on after getting to grips with the fundamentals of Hammer. A laboratory themed map, this will be the main hallway/choke point in the centre.  :) (Ignore the lighting, temporary at the moment so I can launch in-game to test)

pkoTYJh.jpg

Edited by Nerve

thanks,

baboon: started the layout with blocks, then made a easy raw, added some erosion to it, then brought it back to source and modified it, every thing in the playable area is by hand - its not a large map so didnt take too long, I find it semi hard to preserve any decent heightmap details once you start blobbing with the displace tool in source, all n all the map is 99% heightmap the only instances made from bps will be the buildings,

playable area has density 3, skybox 4,

I started to rework on my older map, trying to make it look somewhat decent with new theme. I want to finish this before continuing to work on de_tibet.

I think im somewhat close to finishing the outside part and have only caves left to do after. Would like to hear what you guys think about it. Didn't feel like making a thread for just some quick feedback.

PGHAp2g.jpgzifY5nN.jpg

Yes, players are allowed to get on the roof. The gametype is going to be either hostage or ctf. Most likely I will be going for CTF as this is a remake of old ctf map from Vietcong.

The terrorists spawn inside the mountain and CTs on shore and docks.

Custom textures are from CGTextures with a little bit of editing done to them. I've also edited some of CSGO's own textures.