Battlefield 4

Thrik

Thanks for the videos. Looks gorgeous, congrats to RickD and the others working on it.

Flood Zone looks really interesting and watching the gameplay really made me wanting to shoot some. My only complaint would be the boat physics, especially the rubber boat pivots instead of veering.

Not convinced by the HUD also, those .BMP overlays of the unlocks really annoy me, they contrast too much. I know it's probably the whole point... is it possible to disable those messages on PC?

http://www.cdkeysdiscount.com/268-battlefield-4-premium-edition-pre-order.html

I have to say, 77 euro isn't bad. You could also buy the regular version with the first expansion for 40 euro at G2Play. Premium will drop eventually so in the long run, it's a better deal.

http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-4-China-Rising-DLC-EA-Origin-Key.html

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

Looks really good, much better than the current-gen fail versions. I'm worried they're not making any use of the precise non-stick aiming they could implement with the PS4 controller, that'll be such a missed opportunity if they don't and might swing me towards waiting until I can get the PC version. :/

Also, fucking lmao at all those PC master race losers in the comments.

Thanks for the videos. Looks gorgeous, congrats to RickD and the others working on it.

Flood Zone looks really interesting and watching the gameplay really made me wanting to shoot some. My only complaint would be the boat physics, especially the rubber boat pivots instead of veering.

Not convinced by the HUD also, those .BMP overlays of the unlocks really annoy me, they contrast too much. I know it's probably the whole point... is it possible to disable those messages on PC?

I didn't work on it - direct your congratulations to Pampers!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview

Looks like both consoles are pretty close, but IMO the PS4 has a definite edge due to its higher resolution (900p compared to the XBone's 720p, although both are disappointingly still short of 1080p) and more stable frame rate. Otherwise, both have small pros and cons that aren't such a big deal.

I guess the big question for me is still how nice the console versions feel. Has any info been released about input options? Can mice and keyboards be used, or stuck with pads? If pads, what about Kinect/Move enhancements for precise aiming? Either I suck at searching or this basic stuff is hard to find out about — and the answers could determine whether I buy a PS4 or XBone first, lol.