Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

e-freak

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Squad said:

They got what they deserved.

Really sucks for boltz and steel though.

I think this indicates rules should be reviewed. Achievements are a team effort not a player's? I mean I can see some reasons why it's set this way but this case shows rules are not perfect. Those that are disqualified/suspended shouldn't be able to stroll in a different organisation with less integrity and play the tournament. You pull some shit like this and you lose your entitlement and need to go back square one.

This is the kind of thing that makes a real sport.

Thanks for the link to articl e :) will read soon

Edited by blackdog

• 2 weeks later...

What an update. On the one hand I am glad they added some new maps (even though I really don't get why Austria and Insertion over stuff like Santorini or Season), on the other hand... just removing Militia (even though they reworked parts of it) and classics like Aztec and Dust from the entire games feels just wrong. Was that really needed? I mean, they could have just made a new Community Rotation instead of removing things.

Still not sure if the new modes will work out in the end, but at least they add new content to the game. Speaking of which... why do none of the new modes, weapons, maps they added after the initial release have any achievements? :D

It seems Valve is kinda lazy with their implementation here.

The Trust system could be cool - dont know if it could be exploited though. I really dont get why they actually delete the old maps. you cant even start them through console 0o I actually played militia and aztec / vertigo from time to time. I cant stand playin the same maps over and over again.
Im really happy for the guys who got their maps into the game - but i don get why its austria and insertion (agency should have been in the game long time ago) - maybe lite and thrill where to complex for most of the community :(

Really appreciate they made paid content available to everyone.

Gave a quick spin to flying scoutsmen mode and was not too bad. I see the appeal (pity the dedicated map came only once).

I didn’t even notice some maps got removed, and won’t miss Aztec or Dust… who was ever playing those? It would be great if this makes some Aztec inspired custom maps of interest to the community

(Thought this was by knj? :? )

Edited by blackdog

11 hours ago, blackdog said:

Really appreciate they made paid content available to everyone.

Gave a quick spin to flying scoutsmen mode and was not too bad. I see the appeal (pity the dedicated map came only once).

I didn’t even notice some maps got removed, and won’t miss Aztec or Dust… who was ever playing those? It would be great if this makes some Aztec inspired custom maps of interest to the community

(Thought this was by knj? :? )

It's was from 3Dnj !!! And yes it's me, just wanted a better nickname ^^

Does that mean we won't have militia anymore ? :(

1 hour ago, RivFader said:

I play Aztec, Militia and Italy regulary....

And as much as I can see the point of removing them from competitive, why not keep them in the gamefiles? Lots of custom maps used the Aztec textures for example.

Italy is still there, I played it in death match. I didn’t check if they removed it from the “hostage operations”, that wouldn’t make sense.

@ElectroSheep ahah, close enough for me! :D I thought must have been a nickname change just couldn’t name you correctly.

On 16/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, blackdog said:

So I realised a tournament is taking place in Oakland as  matches came up on my YT.

Damnit Faze: they’ve been plowing whoever they plaid against, but of course yday they lost the only match yet in this round ?

https://www.hltv.org/events/2956/iem-oakland-2017

Best highlight is the Mario impression of APeX when asked what feature they should add! That's my humble opinion :)

They won 2-0 yesterday havent they?