e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

This came up on my YT.

Cloud 9 suffers major player loss.

Shroud leaves to do streaming full time, while he explains his motivations I found out that n0thing as well has left.

I was hoping Thorin had a piece about this but no. But find out about this other movement

6 hours ago, cubepatrix said:

A glitch? I call it smart thinking. I tried it today and it still works which means it will never be fixed.

Like... have they fixed the stealthy jump crouch that was abused in the major? It's a glitch because a grenade shouldn't bounce that way.

Fixing stuff takes time, the team have priorities already set, if is not totally game breaking just goes in the queue... that is if they even know about this.

Use it until they fix it. 

18 minutes ago, blackdog said:

Like... have they fixed the stealthy jump crouch that was abused in the major? It's a glitch because a grenade shouldn't bounce that way.

Fixing stuff takes time, the team have priorities already set, if is not totally game breaking just goes in the queue... that is if they even know about this.

Use it until they fix it. 

In theory you could be able to adjust the force of the nade throw to be able to do it, so it's not that game breaking.Plus that's an old trick which is hard to do in every situation which is why pros don't use it often I think

14 hours ago, laminutederire said:

In theory you could be able to adjust the force of the nade throw to be able to do it, so it's not that game breaking.Plus that's an old trick which is hard to do in every situation which is why pros don't use it often I think

If you are talking realism, then you should be able to adjust throw strength in any situation, but the game doesn't support something like that, in fact this works when you walk backwards, clear indication of a physics glitch.

We are talking of something completely counter intuitive, not something like this

Operation Hydra Extended

Operation Hydra will be extended until November 13th, and operation passes are now 50% off! This will give new players who joined us recently a chance to spend some time playing operation maps and events.

Stick Around

After Operation Hydra ends, some of its most popular features will live on.
First, the most-played operation game modes during the final month of the operation will be added to CS:GO. Second, the most played operation maps of the final month in Competitive Matchmaking and Casual (currently Agency and Austria, respectively) will replace the least played maps in those modes.
Which maps and modes will end up in CS:GO? It’s up to you, so jump into a match and add some playtime to your favorites!

http://blog.counter-strike.net/

Ha, I was about to post the same.

On the one hand I am glad we will get new maps, but on the other hand.. why replace? There is plenty of room for another map rotation based on the most popular Operation maps! Also, I quite enjoy playing Italy, Office and Militia and would be quite sad to see them go :(