e-freak

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

1 hour ago, RivFader said:

I play Aztec, Militia and Italy regulary....

And as much as I can see the point of removing them from competitive, why not keep them in the gamefiles? Lots of custom maps used the Aztec textures for example.

Italy is still there, I played it in death match. I didn’t check if they removed it from the “hostage operations”, that wouldn’t make sense.

@ElectroSheep ahah, close enough for me! :D I thought must have been a nickname change just couldn’t name you correctly.

On 16/11/2017 at 5:21 PM, blackdog said:

So I realised a tournament is taking place in Oakland as  matches came up on my YT.

Damnit Faze: they’ve been plowing whoever they plaid against, but of course yday they lost the only match yet in this round 😠

https://www.hltv.org/events/2956/iem-oakland-2017

Best highlight is the Mario impression of APeX when asked what feature they should add! That's my humble opinion :)

They won 2-0 yesterday havent they?

I still don't like the long house of the new dust.
I was really good at rushing long as a T in both eco and buy rounds.

Now it's so much harder in eco rounds to get long control.
If I play as CT and I hold long with the AWP I often just keep looking when I get flashed. Often by the time they are at the door the flash effect is over. The risk that this goes wrong is little to none so far.

Dunno why people think this is a battle royale mode, there is nothing in there that points to battle royale. I would bet on this being a coop survival mode akin to cod zombies, there are far more reasons to suggest that than a battle royale given that valve have already released a bunch of AI stuff in the latest operations.

29 minutes ago, Mia Winters said:

Lol according to cs go statistics most pro players play with sensitivity spread 2.0 :?

Do you guys also play with that sensitivity?

Depends on your initial dpi, I'm at 1 with 800 dpi, which would be 2 with 400 :)

I have the most popular keyboard it seems! But it's understandable since it is one of the cheapest well built mechanical keyboards !

1 hour ago, laminutederire said:

Depends on your initial dpi, I'm at 1 with 800 dpi, which would be 2 with 400 :)

I have the most popular keyboard it seems! But it's understandable since it is one of the cheapest well built mechanical keyboards !

Yeah, you are right! I use Apex M500 that is also great :)