Marcos

WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

Trying out the street light model I made (might tone the blue down a notch) in City Terror 2 (Duke3D Mod) I'm helping out with graphics and models and anything else I can help with. Many models by Blackrayne in there too, and Hipshots fantastic skybox too.

quakis1.jpg

quakis2.jpg

Holy shit :shock: Did they fix those gay perspective issues btw ? It was rather annoying in duke 3d when you looked up and everything was distorted.

It feels more 3D now so I guess so. But you still can't fully look up or down like in other games. (render issues, might be fixed sometime in Eduke32. Note; Jonof Port and Eduke32 are basically the same, except the latter is more advanced for modding)

I see alot of dutch things in you maps, like ''Woonvorm voor Ouderen'' and ''BLOKKER''. So, do those maps represent dutch places or summin? Looks good though, for duke3d. Also, you have NO ammo! :o

The main mapper and author of the mod is dutch so... :P

Holy shit, best looking Duke 3D screenshot ever!

What about these? :DSurvial TC @ Abandoned Workshops Spotlight / WGRealms 2 @ Abandoned Workshops Spotlight

wow. this duke3d mod is awesome. i mean. wow. its a fuckng peave opf crap engine compared to what we are used to get these days and they did quite an awesome work. its much better(if we focus on graphics) then many HL1 mods ever were.

Looks good mouse..it needs more though, I don't know what..but something. The area I like the most is the hive shot.

I'm guessing mouse will enjoy source when NS:Source is around!

Those open air bits are actually skylights, you can't really see the glass in those screens though (the one in the first screen doesn't have glass across it, but that's inaccessable).