'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

PSA: Changes in the playtest config and schedule

Just two things I want to announce:

1. The playtest config has changed slightly. A team gets $2400 instead of $1400 for losing a round. For each consecutive lost round the amount increases by 300$ (max. $3000 for losing a round).
  2. Tuesday gets removed from the schedule indefinitely, leaving Thursday and Sunday as the only days to submit a map for a playtest. This has been done for the following reasons:
    1. to get more playtest days filled with two maps instead of one
    2. to give people more time to unwind in between the playtests
    3. to give people more time to give and receive feedback on MapCore

If the demand for playtests rises again, then I'll consider adding Tuesday to the schedule again. Hit me up if you got any feedback.

Cheers!

My bad, for the playtest submission, the file-name is de_deltadelta_a3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xpskow66yj8k4u/de_deltadelta_a3.bsp?dl=0 for a fixed download

My mind went blank there for a second, sorry about the inconvenience. 

***************** Can the date for delta delta be changed for 10/25/15, several playtests are scheduled for today, and I have already had a few. Others who haven't had any should be allowed to go first. *******************************

Edited by Smileytopin

Fuck that I have so much issues with deleting the quotes on my phone when smileys are involved, so after 2 months of tries, I'll let that go and post it at the sale time.

Now on to the real message:

I fixed the spawn, and I'm going to update the drive probably tonight with a version with the 20th spawn and a better optimization :)

Hidden Content

Fuck that I have so much issues with deleting the quotes on my phone when smileys are involved, so after 2 months of tries, I'll let that go and post it at the sale time.

Now on to the real message:

I fixed the spawn, and I'm going to update the drive probably tonight with a version with the 20th spawn and a better optimization :)

I would suggest using the dev textures over your custom ones too. The reflective ones ending in B (borderless) are best. I think the current textures used are affecting visibility.

I would suggest using the dev textures over your custom ones too. The reflective ones ending in B (borderless) are best. I think the current textures used are affecting visibility.

Yeah sorry, I always forget to change those... I have a bad habit it annoys me to forget :( however I don't think I'll have time to do it until thursday though. the reflective ones? they're the same one, (I have 3-4 textures only, one for walls, two for floors and used only one time.)

I've updated the map alot since I last uploaded it to the Workshop (I knew that version I submitted was not going to be accepted). The update includes clipping and a minimap. I'm still doing some final changes for the playtest tonight and will upload the new version in a couple of hours! :)

'NO CLIPPING, NO MINIMAP AND POOR MEMES'

most scathing feedback I've seen.

I understand the first two, but the third is just a personal opinion ^^ But I think the one who wrote that wasn't super serious about it... I hope :P

Edited by Psyrius