'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

I don't understand what you are asking, it has one of those, are the settings wrong?

It's way too dark and you rely too much on pointlights. Raise both of the light values and recompile. Visibility in such dark maps isn't really good. Imagine a poor guy playing the map on a cheap LCD. He couldn't see shit.

It's way too dark and you rely too much on pointlights. Raise both of the light values and recompile. Visibility in such dark maps isn't really good. Imagine a poor guy playing the map on a cheap LCD. He couldn't see shit.

Thanks, this is the sort of feedback I like to get! I don't notice any issues with visibility when I've been testing it, but I have a pretty nice screen and wasn't thinking about how it could turn out on cheaper/darker screens.

Hi, I was wondering if you can change the date of my playtest map De_Scrapheap the day 24/09 to 27/09, because today will not be able to be present to participate in the passing and so have time to fix minor errors it has.

@'RZL 

Hi, I was wondering if you can change the date of my playtest map De_Scrapheap the day 24/09 to 27/09, because today will not be able to be present to participate in the passing and so have time to fix minor errors it has.

@'RZL 

Alright, I updated your submission.

I think there has been a mix-up in the Excel sheet. My playtest date change (which doesn't matter because my map was played anyways) but Laminutederire's map got changed to the same date. Wasn't his supposed to be this Sunday?

Edited by Logic

I think there has been a mix-up in the Excel sheet. My playtest date change (which doesn't matter because my map was played anyways) but Laminutederire's map got changed to the same date. Wasn't his supposed to be this Sunday?

I wanted to playtest my map either this thursday or next thursday, so that I'm sure I'll be there, so no worry on my part it's what it's supposed to be for mine.