'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

If I am still in graybox stage and one part of my map is on a hill and I want my map to be accepted for mapcore playtesting, should I make it simple from normal brushes or do I have to use displacements (even though I will later on try to do them with 3d modelling program)?

Edited by RealaxFourX

1 hour ago, RealaxFourX said:

If I am still in graybox stage and one part of my map is on a hill and I want my map to be accepted for mapcore playtesting, should I make it simple from normal brushes or do I have to use displacements (even though I will later on try to do them with 3d modelling program)?

It won't matter how the hill is made, just as long as it is smooth to play around and doesn't look too messy visually all should be fine.

1 hour ago, Freaky_Banana said:

Guys, just wanted to say that the server still seems to be running an old version of the game. At least that's what my PC tells me as for why I can't connect.

Just updated! It failed this morning not sure why, Source mod was outdated after this major update, should be back in working order soon

Edited by rosk

Just now, Oskmos said:

Did anyone climb the treehouse (and did it cause rubberbanding?) on the Insertion playtest yesterday?

Also sorry i could not attend the playtest of my own map lol :)

Unfortunately we did not have enough players join to start the match, so we didn't get around to testing that. Since there was no playtest would you like it to be moved to Thursday? :)

17 hours ago, Terri said:

Unfortunately we did not have enough players join to start the match, so we didn't get around to testing that. Since there was no playtest would you like it to be moved to Thursday? :)

Yeah would be great! Thanks :)