'RZL

MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

@'RZL My demo file won't open. CS:GO gives the console error "Host_EndGame: Error reading demo message data" before going back to the home screen. I can still open the demo from my other playtest, and this one is also significantly smaller (12 MB only, instead of >50MB) than any of the other recent playtest demos. Could you take a look and hopefully reupload?

I requested a playtest. The maps name is "Steinhausen", it was "Paderborn" before. I changed it because Paderborn is a location in real life and that makes unneccessary problems. Since the last playtest there are tons of changes and improvements, so I think it is worth playtesting it again, so I can polish it before the contest ends.

Edited by crowbAr

I'm trying a test group for mapcore submissions atm, might make things a little sleeker and less "downloading on the day" sort of thing. I can't seem to be able to add additional contributors, so I'll see if I can hand it over to RZL at some point. In the mean time...

MapCore Playtest Collection TEST#1

lol @ the banner, I had no idea a gif would work xD

fixed my map (packed custom content properly), pls give it another try :) 

there are no other submissions for tomorrow anyway, better than nothing right??? ;)

edit: yes! thanks :D

Edited by crowbAr

@'RZL I was wondering, are there playtests during the judging process? It would make sense that you could use your server for testing maps with other judges, or that you have too much to do to make the playtest happen, hence I am asking purely informatively if it is :)

(I made a request for one today, without having thought about it, so if that's the case I'll reschedule it next week)

In the meantime, good luck to you for this process!