MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

'RZL

Hey guys I dont have a map in the comp but I am just about to update  my workshop map . The server it gets played on doesn't use workshop but instead i upload bsp which then creates issues for clients. 

I made a few changes from the beta from some feedback but would value the feedback here immensely. 

• 2 weeks later...

it's 8pm gmt. I bring a notepad and pen when I'm playtesting so I can note feedback and rough ideas of changes. @'RZL uploads a feedback txt file of submitted feedback during the playtest but not everyone submits to this. Some give feedback via voice chat etc and you might notice stuff yourself. It's also better to join the TS server as people use this as well as ingame.

Not sure why it's hyperlinked all that but I'm too tired to try to fix it :P

it's 8pm gmt. I bring a notepad and pen when I'm playtesting so I can note feedback and rough ideas of changes. @'RZL uploads a feedback txt file of submitted feedback during the playtest but not everyone submits to this. Some give feedback via voice chat etc and you might notice stuff yourself. It's also better to join the TS server as people use this as well as ingame.

Not sure why it's hyperlinked all that but I'm too tired to try to fix it :P

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll make sure to keep a notepad to hand to write things down. I'm not too familiar with TS, is there an IP address or something that I'll need to connect to the server?

I have a final update with optimization(nodraws), a fixed radar and proper formatting tonight, but otherwise would this map be at a far enough state to test it out?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=472758098

Please... light settings..

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Light_environment

Edited by El_Exodus

would this map be at a far enough state to test it out?

Read the submission form on the first page of this thread, it has everything listed that you need. If you can tick all the boxes then you can get your map test.

It still needs to be checked off for things like huge timed kill triggers or something equally jarring, so leave those out yeah? ;)