Alien: Isolation

knj

tbh I think the gameplay is very marmite, some people love it and some people hate it. I usually recommend people start off on easy difficulty and then crank it up accordingly. If your enjoying the early levels it´s worth pushing on to the later ones, there´s dome really great ones with amazing atmospheres! 

we'll I must say, after hiding in lockers for about 12 hrs I've finally hit my shelf moment. I was walking around and a wall decided to just explode on me and end my playthrough. 

I get they were going for the whole "constant paranoia" thing, but it really gets to be too much and prevented me from fully enjoying the game. I'll finish playing this game on youtube. 

The art is what really kept me coming back, so congrats to all the art dudes that made this game super uber sexy. 

we'll I must say, after hiding in lockers for about 12 hrs I've finally hit my shelf moment. I was walking around and a wall decided to just explode on me and end my playthrough. 

I get they were going for the whole "constant paranoia" thing, but it really gets to be too much and prevented me from fully enjoying the game. I'll finish plaything this game on youtube. 

The art is what really kept me coming back, so congrats to all the art dudes that made this game super uber sexy. 

General "I'm scared of walls" Vivi :v

Holy shit!

I played through the LV-426/Derelict flashback and obtained the flamethrower. That was INSANELY AWESOME HOLY SHIIIIIIIEEET! Absolute nerdgasm! The flamethrower is excellent as well! Chews ammo like hell but very very effective! I went through some vents with the Alien inside and totally felt like Dallas in the movie!

i played alien isolation today and it was survivor mode but i didnt finish the campaign where a warning told me it could spoil the experience however... i must say it was scary

and hard... i got a flamethrower but it didnt kill the alien? can u really kill the alien at all? or just scare it away.

anyway i was in a basement lol and couldnt take more then 4 minutes till the alien murdered me