Crysis 3

Froyok

"I've always thought of Crysis 2 as an underrated game: it's a meaty, largely well-designed shooter that's polished, atmospheric, and gives players a ton of excellent opportunities to creatively blow shit up. It's also superior to Crysis 3 in almost every way. Crysis 2 feels like an ambitious game made by developers who were unafraid to take their time and get things right. Crysis 3 feels like it was hurried out the door, almost as though Crytek was clearing out old business before re-focusing on free-to-play games."

"Crysis 3's level design often feels overly narrow, but a couple of times it also feels too big. It's a cop-out of me to keep saying that "something feels off," but that's the best way to encapsulate the design of the game—almost every level just feels a bit off. Disorienting, difficult to navigate, with the open areas feeling too open and the enclosed areas feeling claustrophobic."

"Should you play this game? NO

WHY: Lovely graphics aside,
Crysis 3
is a mostly mediocre shooter in which fancy visuals faintly disguise haphazard design and a lack of technical polish."

doubt.gif

why do you keep quoting all the negative reviews? there's far more positive ...

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

@HP: you are simply mistaken, see below.

why do you keep quoting all the negative reviews? there's far more positive ...

Uh? I thought the emoticon was a clear expression of my feelings. Especially after posting that IGN and Gamespy are saying good things about the game...! What I quoted is just from the Kotaku review, Chris. The Kotaku review seems harsh and gratuitous, my sentiment right now could be summarized by saying "Have these journalists played two different games?".

My intention with my latest posts was a critique to the average behaviour I'm noting about gamers. I'm sorry if anybody feels offended by those posts, it really wasn't my intention.

HP didn't know. He was just saying the Sony conference is in 30 mins when it's really in 1h30m. I hereby conclude that helder is drunk. Again. :banjo:

Well... I am drunk, but the conference is actually starting RIGHT NOW ON GAMETRAILERS.

*Geoff Keighley impersonation*

Edit: actually, you're right. lmao

tl;dr for this thread

pogop is a bitch

origin is the future

crysis 3 is a piece of shit because it's not precisely exactly what i wanted and even though i'll have fun with it i'll tell everybody i didn't because i can't possibly be seen to enjoy videogames aren't we journalists so meta now! by the way braid was amazing, so much art and message, i love the part about the wife or maybe it was the little midget with small legs lol but seriously guys art is subjective so that is why crysis is not good.