Games you regret buying?

dux

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

argh

i dont understand this one.. care to elaborate?

Well, graphics were nice. But the shooting didn't felt good, in fact it really irritated me. Maybe also because I had much hopes on this game and it really disappointed me.

you're not being clear on why it disappointed you? i mean, the game's immersion level are high. sure there were bugs here and there, but the story and the gameplay mechanics made it a worthwhile (and fun) experience in my opinion.

My wife regrets me "testing out" WoW for research on some MMO projects I did last year because it turned into a lvl 70 Druid with epic pvp gear.

I regret buying Halo3. A rental would have been fine but I barely got into and haven't played in months.

I really liked Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. But I'm a sucker for adventure games anyway. As far as for games I've regretted buying, there aren't a lot, since I usually check them out carefully before I buy or jump on a hype train... But New World Order kinda ended up sucking. And then there's Perfect Dark Zero... But I kinda bought it just to own it, since I loved the original. Gave me a lot of sweet memories :) And then it raped the shit out of them :|

you're not being clear on why it disappointed you? i mean, the game's immersion level are high. sure there were bugs here and there, but the story and the gameplay mechanics made it a worthwhile (and fun) experience in my opinion.

I replayed the game many times. But I was never able to finish it. There was always a moment that it was to hard and it was no fun anymore. And also, there was not really something in the game the gave me motivation to finish the game. Hard to explain on a forum, hehe.

The story of the game didn't made me keep playing. Just my experience with the game.

Bioshock - unfortunately it go boring way to fast going backwards through the level. Overall i liked the graphics & everything it just didn't hold my interest for very long.

Battlefield 2 - way way too many air jockeys to make the game fun. If you could eliminate the aircraft it would of been a much more enjoyable game.

ZPC, and to some extend Gmod.

I found ZPC in a discount bin at a discount clearance store about four years ago, saw it had bungie on the box, and liked the art style on the screenshots on the back (all from drawn cutscenes rather than ingame), and thought it might at the very least be worth the price. It turned out to be the very worst game I've ever played, bar none.

Gmod, because the normal sandbox mode can never hold my interest for long (I get out all my creative desires through Hammer and UnrealEd), and all the fun multiplayer modes made with LUA run at like 5 FPS for me most of the time.