Borderlands 3

Radu

1 hour ago, Castle said:

It looks amazing!!

One Question Are they following more of a Destiny / Warframe / Anthem live service model? Or are they sticking to their guns and keeping this like Borderlands 2?

They haven't talked about this yet... can't wait to get the answer to that question as well!

I'm hearing left and right that people don't like that visual style, but personally I'm glad they're still pushing for it and trying to stand out!

Props to them for the reveal ?

43 minutes ago, MikeGon said:

I'm hearing left and right that people don't like that visual style, but personally I'm glad they're still pushing for it and trying to stand out!

Still a better love story than Voxels!
I would love to have the artistic chops to get stuff to look like what Borderlands 3 has.

• 1 month later...

I'm really happy that they are sticking to their guns with the overall game design.

The gameplay looks very much improved on pretty much all of the aspects of the previous game (BL2, not TPS) (although I'm heavily going to miss Nurse Nina from TPS if she doesn't come back).

Oh this up to the topic reminds me of the recent drama Pitchford has again created around the game and company… yeah as Sterling points out it seems he’s the one creating or attracting the drama all the time. Such a meltdown is unjustified and inexcusable.

He’s also been accused of assaulting an employee a few years back

Edited by blackdog

Dude, some people spend more hours of their day discussing and bitching about games and the industry, than they do actually playing games. Wtf?

Industry drama became a video game, a very dangerous for your sanity video game that bounders on politics and insanity. Fuck all of that shit, people need to go back to get laid and worry less about what others "tweet" and "outrage" about. Lmao

7 hours ago, [HP] said:

Industry drama became a video game, a very dangerous for your sanity video game that bounders on politics and insanity. Fuck all of that shit, people need to go back to get laid and worry less about what others "tweet" and "outrage" about. Lmao

This.

I do sometimes get very irritated when I see devs going ballistic… I know that in a certain way “this is your life”, but at the end of the day these are just games and your job shouldn’t be your life.