What I'm Working On

FMPONE

Don't know why but it feels like the map doesn't looks as cold as it should, maybe it's because the sky is too bright, idk, but i'm pretty sure you could make it looks even more terrific if it felt colder.

7 minutes ago, TehWakko said:

Look closer at picture #8...          

H U R G

THEY'RE BACK!

He never left, HURG is stronger than ever ;)

1 hour ago, RaVaGe said:

Don't know why but it feels like the map doesn't looks as cold as it should, maybe it's because the sky is too bright, idk, but i'm pretty sure you could make it looks even more terrific if it felt colder.

He never left, HURG is stronger than ever ;)

I guess the sky isn't finished yet, because currently it's just an homogeneous blue. It should be whiter on the horizon.

Instead of this :

6.jpg

Something a bit like this :

3lCGFlt.jpg

Plus some more fog could help but i doubt fmpone will consider it, players are strongly against it usualy.

2 hours ago, El_Exodus said:

The thing I'm actually most amazed of, is the ice cave texture. How did you achieve that? It looks like it's kind of translucent. It'd be interesting to see some material/texture magic of it.

That's nice thank you! It's nothing fancy, just careful observation of real ice caves, normals, cubemap, alpha. The sculpting and shapes being accurate is probably the big thing.