FMPONE

What I'm Working On

8 hours ago, FMPONE said:

Thanks for pointing these out! Bouncing smoothly off this wall isn’t ideal IMO because sometimes when you peek an angle you want to tuck into it rather than glide off smoothly. Not ideal for every situation but I think it’s better to tuck here than to slide off unintentionally into mid

Yeah, that's probably right. You can only get stuck there when moving out (to the left while looking to T side, with your back to the railing), but not when moving back (right). So this won't kill you. Better leave it like it is now.

20 minutes ago, FMPONE said:

tbh I think he handled that more maturely than 99% of players. CS is a hard game and Cache is a hard map to play

I mean the vid is called 'WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GAME'... ;)

2 hours ago, FMPONE said:

tbh I think he handled that more maturely than 99% of players. CS is a hard game and Cache is a hard map to play

I know the updated Cache has been played and tested loads, and I'm not informed (as in haven't played it) but on second thought, looking again at the bit, the visible head is between the crate and edge of the APC... considering you already have to preaim Car as well, you are exposed to so many lines if you have to dry peek. Makes me wonder how a (boostable) window akin the one for CT in middle would play out/if that would be more fair.

2 hours ago, Interfearance said:

Fmpone inside for even longer than usual + source 2. That would be a deadly combo.

or Valorant guest mapper 😶

3 hours ago, Interfearance said:

Fmpone inside for even longer than usual + source 2. That would be a deadly combo.

I’m not currently in quarantine, just social distancing, but do look forward to Source 2.

Stay safe everybody 😋