GTA V

skdr

I don't like the death/spawn system in this game...

I was getting completely boned by this guy trolling me (started off by shooting my car within an inch of it's life and then driving around behind me making dribbling / zoidberg noises) who i eventually tried to kill, but seemed to do no damage to him... he then proceeded to hunt me down and i accidentally entered into a DM with him. Again, could do no damage and he rolled over me. I managed to kill him once after we had a standoff for a few moments, took cover in a tattoo store but he somehow ran in with a knife and killed me with that.

My only escape after 12 consecutive deaths was passive mode which I felt forced to use, as I would spawn within eyesight of this complete tool bag who would then kill me again.

And ofc, another douchebag planted mines all outside a Los Santos Customs, and blew me up twice, from about 3 blocks away... That part is annoying, but bearable. Not being able to escape what is essentially bullying is awful. I would've switched sessions if it wasn't going to take 15minutes :|

All those actions are attributed to their bad sport position, although yes it is a shame you had to experience that, those asshats will have those actions on record for their account, I won't be surprised if they are now stuck in the bad sport servers, where the entire population is filled with dicks like that.

Are you just playing by yourself at the moment Jack or was it just a "I have a spare 30 minutes, I'll jump online"

There's actually a few things I already liked better with GTA4 and older 3d-gtas

The cars are too strong in this game, they never gets destroyed from impacts, at least not comparable to the older games and now I'm not even counting upgrading the armor level.

Cops are way stupid, easily avoidable and it takes too much time to raise the star-level

The scope on the rifles are actually worse than no scope (in TPS) - it's just in the way, makes the weapon larger

Ironsight/Scope are worse than hipshooting (in FPS) - cause the white/red dot disappears.

The way you get and find missions takes too much time and it's annoying to have to replay some missions and heists over and over again cause different people host.

Almost ragequit and put a fist through my monitor last night doing that stupid 'walk 5 miles in the desert' mission. First time I got to 4.7 miles and I got killed by a desert cat- resetting the count. 2nd time gta5 crash - resetting the count.

Finally did it on the 3rd attempt after ~12 miles of desert walking, FML.

Almost ragequit and put a fist through my monitor last night doing that stupid 'walk 5 miles in the desert' mission. First time I got to 4.7 miles and I got killed by a desert cat- resetting the count. 2nd time gta5 crash - resetting the count.

Finally did it on the 3rd attempt after ~12 miles of desert walking, FML.

Couldn't you just do the old Gran Turismo 100 lap rubber band trick?